Mar 24, 2010

Hash Trash 2010 Mar 20 Bar-to-bar Run

Hi everyone! Hares were Psychodrunk and Ooh-La-La. They made looong trail. Harriers were Screw-Drive-Her, PhoneSex, HaapySM and Naga-suck-me at the begining. Later on Sphincter, No name Evan (Is it collect spelling?) joined. I did hare seventh bar "LOVE DOOLL" to eighth bar "Polo" with Sphincter. It was fun for me. Naga-suck-me wore running skirt again. It's nice on her. I like it. The night, we -Sasebo HHH- met some new hashers and some guys and girls who interested in HASH. Hope to see them next time. I already get something pink (of course cutie one) for SAKURA run. See you all on March 28th. onon
written by Sasebo HHH super cutie 2009 HappySM

2 comments:

  1. looks like i really missed out on this one (work calls you know:(
    i should make the next ones though !!
    strike out.

    ReplyDelete